Social networking has become a formidable business tool being leveraged by market leaders and small entrepreneurs alike. Workingarts will bring you up to speed, show you how to avoid social networking pitfalls, and help you formulate a social networking marketing strategy specifically tailored to match your market and company goals.
Training includes social media evolution overview, facebook, twitter, linkedin, instagram, pinterest, and blogging set up (linked from your website). Workingarts will also provide initial account management best practice tutoring. Training is delivered online or in person.
- Get up and running now!
- Don’t miss out on Social Media marketing benefits and jump on before the learning curves gets too steep.
- Take the confusion out of Social Media technologies and use Social Media to your advantage. Social Media Marketing and Social Networking,
- Use technologies you cannot afford to ignore any longer.
- 3 out of 4 Fortune 500 were using one or more social media platforms at the end of 2012.
- 3 out of 4 international companies have an active twitter account.
- Facebook grew from 100 million users in August 2008, to 1.2 billion users in July 2013.
- 1 out of 3 Fortune 500 have a customer facing blog.